Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Discovered Polymer Clay!

Ha ha, I am finally jumping on the polymer clay bandwagon, and I must say that I am addicted. It's not only fun to make small trinkets, but I've found a use for the clay that is even better. I have long saved old jars from everything that comes through my house: from pickles to pizza sauce to jelly.
And it drives my husband nuts. "Why do you need all those jars? What are you going to do with them?" And until now, I have only been able to say, "You never know when you will need a jar!!"
Well, now I have a better reason. I can use polymer clay to "repurpose" my jars and actually make them useful in a variety of ways! Now, I have all of my family saving jars for me . . .


Here's some not so good pictures of a few of my latest creations. My favorite is the rose jar, but I also love the tiny night and day jars made out of repurposed baby food jars. I don't know what I will put in them yet, but that is going to be just as fun as making them! I'll keep you posted as I make more fun and cute polymer art!

1 comment:

TheOneHEloves said...

Hey, I LOVE your jars!!